Roller Rack Benefits & Features
Roller Racks are designed to optimize efficiency, safety, and FIFO rotation in a multitude of settings. They are pre-configured, easy to assemble, and ready when your facility needs them.
- Speed pick rates
- Free up space for additional SKUs
- Create bays 7 times denser than pallet position storage
- Reduce picker travel time by up to 80%
- Maximize flexibility to create standalone carton flow units or add units to create carton flow bays
- Quick and easy to build and install
- Allow for compact storage, reduced freight costs, and less damage
- Improve access and visibility, reduce strain on workers
- Replenish inventory from the back without interrupting the process in front
- Drop-in beam clips for fast installation and adjustability
- Modular design for maximum flexibility
- Adjustable pick trays and knuckle track positions available
Build Gravity Flow Rack structures from scratch or choose from existing configurations. This modular solution offers superior flexibility and is ideal for a variety of applications where carton flow is required and there is no need to store pallets above the rack.